The Queen Anne's County Legacy Foundation is a component fund of the Mid-Shore Community Foundation, a public foundation designated as a 501(c)(3) charity.
The Legacy Foundation’s mission is to foster quality of life for residents of Centreville,
Queen Anne’s County, and the Eastern Shore through cultural, historical and
educational programs and events.
The Foundation is dedicated to creating inclusive experiences that appeal to the interests of the entire community, our visitors, young people, and families.
The vision of the Legacy Foundation is to be an indispensable part of a vibrant, engaged community on the Eastern Shore and enrich the lives of all, through spirited collaboration among diverse cultural organizations in Queen Anne’s County.
• to welcome and engage our diverse community in common interests and cultural events
• to provide excellent customer service and smooth logistics in our programs
• to nurture a new generation of young volunteers
• to facilitate the work and mutual success of our partner organizations
• to create meaningful opportunities and recognize the valuable contributions of all who work with us
• to operate in a fiscally responsible manner emphasizing integrity, honesty and trust
• to be responsive to the changing needs of our community
Board of Directors
President - Elaine Studley Vice President - Martha Anthony
CFO - Bettina Gilbert
Secretary & Correspondence - Penny Lins
Community Activities - Dorothy Clark
Events, Management and Design - Sharon Cook & Penny Lins
Historian - Rebecca Marquardt
Community Events and Activities Advisors - Eric Johnson
Accounting Advisor - John Cvach CPA
College Interns - Nathan Kent & Marshall Roe